- Sold as a pair. Handmade in the USA out of top grain leather, oil treated by us to last for many years of heavy use.
- One size fits everyone! Open loop straps are 1.5" wide and 24" long. You can easily cut them down if you prefer a slightly shorter strap. Most lifters prefer an open loop strap between 18"-24".
- Open loop straps are generally preferred by lifters with a few years of experience, but can be used by anyone with a little practice. These straps are very similar to our olympic lifting straps, just without the ends sewn together.
- Open loop straps are appropriate for all pulling movements: Deadlifts, rack pulls, rows, snatches, and cleans. Can be used with barbells and dumbells.
- An important feature of the open loop straps is the ability to quickly release the bar. Simply open your hands and the strap will instantly release in the case of a failed attempt.
Open Loop Lifting Straps